twitter instagram bloglovin tumblr pinterest youtube

Friday, January 29, 2016

I went to my ancestral home.

This year, I really really want to get back into and be consistent with blogging.  I want to share my life with my friends and my family that may not be near me.  I want to share what I see everyday, and if people besides my family are interested that's great too.  

To start this off, I want to show you some pictures from an amazing trip my family took over New Year's.  We went to Edinburgh and London; and it was beautiful, overwhelming, dramatic, and splendorous.  But as crazy and "other" as it felt, it also felt like coming home.   My great-grandfather left Edinburgh with $30 to build a life for himself, and for us in the United States.  We came back to see where he came from and to thank him for all that his sacrifice gave us.  Here are some pictures from our homecoming.  I hope you enjoy it.
























No comments:

Post a Comment