twitter instagram bloglovin tumblr pinterest youtube

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

The music of February.



In an effort to maintain momentum and create consistency, I am here posting again!  My thinking is that I will update the blog every Wednesday with Lord knows what, but I WILL DO IT!  This week I'm posting about my monthly playlists on Spotify.  Basically at the beginning of each month I start a new playlist, this month's veiled title is "2.16", and dump songs I've been listening to a lot during that month.  I've started the playlist and unsurprisingly the first few additions are heavily influenced by St. Lucia's recent album release and Zayn Malik's new single.  You can check out the playlist here.  If you're even remotely interested in listening to what I'm listening to, make sure you check back every now and then because it will be updated throughout the month.


No comments:

Post a Comment