twitter instagram bloglovin tumblr pinterest youtube

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Comfort found in raspberry jalapeño grilled cheese.


Okay friends, I really only have one goal when it comes to this blog, and that is consistency.  I'm starting out with posting just once a week, but hopefully that will increase in the future.  With that said, I almost thought that I wouldn't make it this week.  It's been a busy one.  I worked between 10-13 hours every day, so when I came home at night I wanted something quick and comforting.  Grilled cheese fits the bill pretty well, but then I had a thought.  What if I put some of my raspberry jalapeño jam on my grilled cheese?  The result was breathtaking to say the least, and I'm posting this in the hopes that everyone will try it.  

I assume that everyone knows how to make grilled cheese, but let me just mention that if you want your grilled cheese to be bomb.com regardless of whether you add jam, you MUST have Muenster cheese.  It just isn't grilled cheese without it.  

Well that's really it, it's yummy and probably the only thing that got me through this week.  So, if you feel like you need a warm hug with a kick, try this out.  

Hope you all have a great week, I'm going to focus on the AMAs now.

No comments:

Post a Comment