twitter instagram bloglovin tumblr pinterest youtube

Sunday, November 30, 2014

I'll miss you strawberry shortcake cupcake.


It's finally happening, I'm moving out of Happy Valley (Utah County).  In two weeks time I'll be home for Christmas in Maine and then it's on to Massachusetts in January.  I may be very excited for the move, but there are many things I will miss about Utah.  So in order to bask in the nostalgia of the last four years, I've decided to revisit a bunch of my favorite places we don't have back east (basically I've been hitting In-N-Out pretty hard).  

If you live in the area, or if you watch Cupcake Wars religiously, then you're probably familiar with the joy that is Sweet Tooth Fairy cupcakes.  So, I've never been a huge cupcake person, or cake person really.  I'm ALL about the pie.  But let me tell you, Sweet Tooth Fairy has definitely converted me.  It's 100% the best cupcake I've ever had, but the Strawberry Shortcake cupcake?  Oh my my, that just might be the best thing I've ever eaten.  Just look at it.


Right?!  It's unbelievable, and I am a complete chocoholic.  Needless to say, I highly recommend you visit their shop by University Mall and consume the Strawberry Shortcake cupcake.  Your tastebuds will thank me.

Now, have a great week, and excuse me while I cry over my impending loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment