twitter instagram bloglovin tumblr pinterest youtube

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Fruit and veg?! In Winter?!

It turns out that cookies and take out are not the only foods available in Winter time.  There's a ton of awe inspiring produce that is in season during these dark ages.  In an effort to eat more seasonally and encourage others to do the same, I've listed a bunch that can be found in the book Eat Pretty.

avocado
banana
beets
brussel sprouts
cacao
carrot
cauliflower
fennel
ginger
grapefruit
kale
kiwi
onion
orange
pomegranate
potato
turnip 
walnuts

Recipes featured on the blog from now until March 20th will be focused on one or many of these ingredients.  I'll do my best to feature as many of the produce as possible, but if there is something in particular that you would like to me to try, do let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment